Friday, May 21, 2010

Can't wait til PAYDAY!


This is a party idea that you just can't get in stores. I am reaching deep into my bag of tricks and my creative abilities to come up with stuff for this one... check out my little "cheque-book invitations"! Also on my list to do is....
personalize money
cafeteria style food service
corner store ideas
boutique
and of course the games (jobs to earn money with) - some ideas: laundrymat with sock matching service, restaurant with dishwashing duties, a couple clothing manufacturers (who use child labour obviously), gardeners who do weed pulling, singer and street performers (complete with hats and tins to put tips into)... now if I could just figure out a way to build a little starbucks kiosk so I can get a barrista to serve me my coffee!

good thing I've got a week still to go!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment