Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tiara Worthy Designs and Tees

This was a little project I was working on... not for money but because I literally and truly hate cancer. All forms of it.

But out of this little side project I found out some stuff:
1. I love making fun and colourful designs just like when I was 14 years old.
2. I really like making shirts and long for a room big enough to run a full blown silk screening studio
3. I can still make stuff using some great stuff - iron on transfer papers! It brings me back to a time of my Michael Jackson Thriller baseball shirt along with my Police Syncronicity shirt! I love the smell of iron on transfers!



I love the front designs of the shirts but I truly HEART the little should badges that I thought of adding on as an added special touch. If you have ever walked in a relay or any other charity walk, it's always hard to pick out your team members from behind. This little badge made it easy to pick out all the princess!


See you again in 2011 Team Princess!

1 comment:

  1. I loved our t-shirts and very proudly wore mine. I especially liked the shoulder patch as well - you knew who we were front and back!

    ReplyDelete