Friday, July 15, 2011

donate and you could own this!


Once again I'm taking part in the weekend to end women's cancers in toronto... but to even walk a step, i need to raise some cash. $1250.00 to be exact. Right now I'm sitting at around 20% of my goal, so I have decided to take some steps (also known as bribery) to increase my percentage raise.

If you are the first to donate $150 towards the my efforts http://www.endcancer.ca/site/T​R/Events/Toronto2011?px=338030​4&pg=personal&fr_id=1455 then you are welcome to pick up this piece from my studio (also known as my diningroom) in Belleville, Ontario or for my friends in Sarnia, I could deliver it when I get down there.

Here are some tidbits about the Walk:
- this will be my fourth time doing it.
- I LOVE that they have a one day option again this year. But that still means about 32-33kms in one day.
- walking is hard. raising money is harder.
- I can barely walk past Princess Margaret Hospital without going into the ugly cry.
- I love the people that I walk with and for.
- I can barely lift my feet off the ground after walking that much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. this goes to the Moorehead family! I'll bring it next time i see you!

    ReplyDelete